New Job in an Educational Training Academy via Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 17 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
A newly established Educational Training Academy is looking for an experienced and ambitious Learning and Development Specialist; excellent long term opportunities exist for the successful candidate to grow with the company.
The L&D specialist reports to the Academy Manager, providing essential support in first class implementation of in-house training learning and development interventions/outcomes. The successful candidate must have relevant experience in training and development functions in large corporate environments preferably with international exposure.
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with previous experience of influencing corporate training/HR agendas with senior business managers and proven skills in training design and facilitation.
- Actively involved to design, map/chart overall group training plan to meet identified needs
- Assist with the annual training needs identification and analysis activities across our partner organizations and develop strategies to close identified gaps.
- Liaise and consult with other entities' training managers to identify individual, group and organizational training needs.
- Integrate identified learning and development needs and ensure these are appropriately scheduled for delivery in line with identified priorities and business needs.
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers.
- Supports and facilitates the formulation and implementation of processes, standards and policies related to training & learning development.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
- Allocate financial resources in the most efficient and effective manner possible by applying continuous cost-control mechanisms.
- Ensures that financial resources are set at an appropriate level to deliver required solutions.
- Scan and benchmark against other companies to identify key areas of opportunity to enhance processes, tools etc.
- Design and facilitate academy courses that will reduce reliance on outsourced training providers but also provide revenue streams.
- Ensure integrity and consistency of all learning processes within the business
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- To work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills
- Confident public speaker.
- Strong organisational skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must have a minimum of 6 - 8 years post-NYSC working experience with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- A first degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
Method of Application
Inerested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Receptionist at an International Private School - Management FIRST
- Job Openings at The American university of Nigeria (AUN)
- Jobs at Landmark College
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Lead City University
- Fresh Jobs at Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited
- Subject Teachers at Progress Intellectual Schools
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku
- IT Lecturer at Concord Global Business School