International Turnkey Systems - ITS, a leading integrated information technology solutions and software services provider, offers world class quality IT solutions and services that enable large, as well as small to medium organizations to keep up to date with the fast evolving competitive business environment. As technology pioneers with 34 years of experience in the Middle East, ITS has a long, proven and successful track record.
Channel Sales Professionals
This role focuses in partners-facing, technical sales role for partners within a defined geographical territory, set of named business partners and set of named accounts.
Activities related to executive engagement, sales and technical readiness, account planning, marketing support and finding new strategic resellers to maximize coverage in all areas.
The Channel Sales is responsible for managing a channel strategy to identify market opportunities, engage the business partners to those strategies, and progress opportunities through to the close of sale.
- Drive sales opportunities with key Influences/ Business Partners selling in the territory.
- Be focal point to all relationships between ITS teams and the partners.
- Business Planning – Drive business plans with the Partners, set partnership objectives, annual and quarterly sales targets.
- Training – Conduct sales training for Partners
- Enablement – Equip Partners with sales enablement tools; Work with Marketing to implement marketing programs for awareness and lead generation to their customer install base.
- Meet and exceed sales targets; increase partner revenues
- Accurate Reporting - using SFDC ( Pipeline, Forecasting)
- Manage expectation of partners, their customers and business needs
- Define Strategic Initiatives to grow Technical Sales Portfolio sales via Business Partners.
Desired Experience / Skills
- Extensive knowledge of various IT solutions offerings portfolio.
- Ability to clearly understand the Business plan vision, strategy, goals and objectives.
- Ability to successfully co-sell and manage sales execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in communication with executive management from clients side
- English: Fluent, additional foreign language is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.