IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world
- To generate consumer demand and salience for all brand categories
- To design and execute trade promotions including one off promotional campaigns
- To develop and calenderise an activity schedule of trade promotions for specific Channels.
- Support the implementation of marketing programs to ensure that marketing targets are met.
- To determine marketing campaign and media-mix in consonance with Brand Strategy and Objectives
- To launch new variants/new packets/new packaging as planned
- Understand consumer habits and motivations and insights as related to products
- Develop a strong product innovation pipeline
- Develop and implement best product strategies and set product targets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a degree or equivalent professional marketing qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing experience in reputed leading FMCG company
- Passion for understanding and building products.
- Ability to inspire others in the value of the products.
- Thought leader who actively seeks opportunities to further their impact within the business
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale