Career Opportunity at Dietsmann
Posted on: 17 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Dietsmann
Dietsmann is the Leading Independent Specialist of Operation and Maintenance for Oil, Gas, LNG and Power Plants leveraging 37 years of cumulated know-how of plant and equipment, the evidence of which is its long term partnerships with many IOC's and NOC's.
As the largest independent provider of specialized operation and maintenance services, Dietsmann is also the leader in Maintenance Engineering and Inspection.
- Coordinates the training process of the Electrical & Hvac personnel to ensure a highly competent maintenance team for the Ofon plant,
- Designs, develops, delivers and revises technical and safety training modules and courses that provide for both theoretical and on-the-job and safety training. Manages course material (print out, distribution...),
- Guide the trainee how to determine fault skilfully and apply appropriate method of repair and maintenance,
- Provides analysis and determines training needs and gaps for individuals and groups, and makes recommendations for solutions to bridge the gaps,
- Assesses trainees’ competency requirements, certifies personnel as per level of competency,
- Carryout competency assessment and verification, monitor and follow up progress and maintain accurate record of their progress, attendance and punctuality,
- Establishes and maintains contacts with external training providers and service partners,
- Assists in development of standard operating procedures, policy and practice regard training & development,
- Provide feedback to training section.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Higher National Diploma (HND), or equivalent, level in electrical engineering essential,
- 10 years as Maintenance Supervisor in the Petrochemical industry with 5 years offshore experience or 5 years experience as a Trainer with emphasis on On-Job-Training (OJT).
- Knowledgeable in workplace learning and or competence based training and assessment would be a distinct advantage.
- Trade test Certificate in one of the technical disciplines.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and presentation skills,
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines,
- Ability to teatch and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Working language: English,
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organisational ability,
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DietsmannSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco