Berger Paints Nigeria Plc - Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segements; Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Roles may include:
- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- Analysing competitors and market trends;
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Managing budgets;
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
- Supervising staff;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Education and/or Experience
- First degree in related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a Manufacturing company
- Membership of a professional body is required (ICAN/ACCA).
- Extensive IFRS Background
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com using position applied for as mail subject
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale