If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a Nigerian airline company operating a domestic, regional, and international flight network
E-Commerce manager is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and upgrading websites and web service systems for the business.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and managing all electronic commerce (EC) channels
- Control all aspects of company's online business
- Develop websites that will promote the brand and generate revenues
- Define company’s objectives for using electronic commerce and decide what computer applications are needed to achieve them
- Develop marketing plans that explain how the e-commerce proposals will increase the company’s business.
- Monitor the company’s e-commerce strategies as they are being implemented.
- Staying up to date on any software or data management trends
- Constructing and maintaining Web back-end systems and ensuring the currency, quality, and integrity of information on the sites.
- Track online sales progress by analyzing sales statistics, conducting online traffic studies, and analyzing site data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Operations Management, or equivalent experience. MCSE+Internet and PMI certifications are pluses.
- Minimum of 7 years of information systems and business unit experience, 5 of which are in increasing levels of responsibility in a technical management capacity and program management.
- Must have a strong ability to lead with a very strong understanding of what it takes to develop a successful ecommerce operation
- 4 or more years of team/project leadership responsibilities in a web/e-commerce environment, developing project plans and managing web-based solution delivery from implementation through to completion.
- Must possess a broad but thorough knowledge of EC and IT systems as well as comprehensive knowledge of relevant business functions and their interdependencies
- Thorough knowledge of Web technology and solutions, and experience delivering through third-party providers.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Visual Basic.
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols, configuration, network administration
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in a large organization and experience developing successful vendor relationships.
- Experience with relational databases and object oriented and event driven techniques.
- Should have the ability to work effectively with a team in a leadership position.
go to method of application »
Develops and maintains the aviation security department ensuring compliance with National and International regulations.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- To maintain and publish security standards in co-operation with all other bodies. Policy and procedures will be clearly defined in the Operations Manual Part A and the Security Manual.
- Review and record company security incidents and occurrences and initiate investigations as appropriate. This will include the monitoring of trends.
- Evaluate security related material and publications within the organization, other airlines, institutions, government authorities, other relevant bodies to determine and supervise the distribution of such material to operational personnel.
- To evaluate and assess any security threat to the organization and implement any remedial action as necessary.
- Ensure that all company personnel are appropriately trained in all aspects of security relevant to their duties and areas of responsibility.
- To ensure effective implementation of security procedures by regular audits and inspections that meet NCAA and FAAN requirements.
- Establish and maintain an aircraft incidents procedure to ensure an effective response through training and testing of all personnel.
- Encourage submission of confidential security reports through the Security Incident Reporting Scheme.
- To develop and maintain Industry contacts on matters relating to security through Governing bodies and organizations such as IATA, ICAO, NCAA and FAAN.
- To represent the organization at national and international conferences and meetings on all matters relating to aviation security.
- Ensure performance plans and reviews, including training and development requirements are completed for direct reports
- Perform other duties as appropriate and within competence as requested from time to time.
- Knowledge of advanced explosive and narcotics security screening equipment.
- Sound knowledge of Aviation security policy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a pressurized environment.
- Ability to manage, direct, lead by example and supervise a diverse workforce in multi-site locations.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy that may occur with staff members, visitors, contractors, suppliers, passengers and regulatory authorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle potential volatile situations calmly.
- Minimum AVSEC qualification is the ‘AVSEC PM Diploma’.
- 5 years in aviation security or a proven track record of working in a security role.
- Experience of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Successful completion of an IATA or ICAO Security Management Training, IOSA, Emergency Planning, Health & Safety.
- Government Offices
- All national and local authorities
- Executive board
- Managing director
- Other General Mangers
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
Vice President Aviation Security