Our client is a Nigerian airline company operating a domestic, regional, and international flight network
E-Commerce manager is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and upgrading websites and web service systems for the business.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and managing all electronic commerce (EC) channels
- Control all aspects of company's online business
- Develop websites that will promote the brand and generate revenues
- Define company’s objectives for using electronic commerce and decide what computer applications are needed to achieve them
- Develop marketing plans that explain how the e-commerce proposals will increase the company’s business.
- Monitor the company’s e-commerce strategies as they are being implemented.
- Staying up to date on any software or data management trends
- Constructing and maintaining Web back-end systems and ensuring the currency, quality, and integrity of information on the sites.
- Track online sales progress by analyzing sales statistics, conducting online traffic studies, and analyzing site data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Operations Management, or equivalent experience. MCSE+Internet and PMI certifications are pluses.
- Minimum of 7 years of information systems and business unit experience, 5 of which are in increasing levels of responsibility in a technical management capacity and program management.
- Must have a strong ability to lead with a very strong understanding of what it takes to develop a successful ecommerce operation
- 4 or more years of team/project leadership responsibilities in a web/e-commerce environment, developing project plans and managing web-based solution delivery from implementation through to completion.
- Must possess a broad but thorough knowledge of EC and IT systems as well as comprehensive knowledge of relevant business functions and their interdependencies
- Thorough knowledge of Web technology and solutions, and experience delivering through third-party providers.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Visual Basic.
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols, configuration, network administration
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in a large organization and experience developing successful vendor relationships.
- Experience with relational databases and object oriented and event driven techniques.
- Should have the ability to work effectively with a team in a leadership position.
go to method of application »
Develops and maintains the aviation security department ensuring compliance with National and International regulations.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- To maintain and publish security standards in co-operation with all other bodies. Policy and procedures will be clearly defined in the Operations Manual Part A and the Security Manual.
- Review and record company security incidents and occurrences and initiate investigations as appropriate. This will include the monitoring of trends.
- Evaluate security related material and publications within the organization, other airlines, institutions, government authorities, other relevant bodies to determine and supervise the distribution of such material to operational personnel.
- To evaluate and assess any security threat to the organization and implement any remedial action as necessary.
- Ensure that all company personnel are appropriately trained in all aspects of security relevant to their duties and areas of responsibility.
- To ensure effective implementation of security procedures by regular audits and inspections that meet NCAA and FAAN requirements.
- Establish and maintain an aircraft incidents procedure to ensure an effective response through training and testing of all personnel.
- Encourage submission of confidential security reports through the Security Incident Reporting Scheme.
- To develop and maintain Industry contacts on matters relating to security through Governing bodies and organizations such as IATA, ICAO, NCAA and FAAN.
- To represent the organization at national and international conferences and meetings on all matters relating to aviation security.
- Ensure performance plans and reviews, including training and development requirements are completed for direct reports
- Perform other duties as appropriate and within competence as requested from time to time.
- Knowledge of advanced explosive and narcotics security screening equipment.
- Sound knowledge of Aviation security policy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a pressurized environment.
- Ability to manage, direct, lead by example and supervise a diverse workforce in multi-site locations.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy that may occur with staff members, visitors, contractors, suppliers, passengers and regulatory authorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle potential volatile situations calmly.
- Minimum AVSEC qualification is the ‘AVSEC PM Diploma’.
- 5 years in aviation security or a proven track record of working in a security role.
- Experience of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Successful completion of an IATA or ICAO Security Management Training, IOSA, Emergency Planning, Health & Safety.
- Government Offices
- All national and local authorities
- Executive board
- Managing director
- Other General Mangers
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
Vice President Aviation Security
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.