Latest Vacancy at Lafam
Posted on: 16 March, 2015
Deadline: 19 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Lafam Facility Management
Lafam Limited was established in 2008 with its Head office currently located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria. The Company was incorporated into a private limited liability entity in 2013 (RC 1115976). LaFam is structured into various autonomous units with each unit functioning as an independent resource generating entity, and specializing in its field of practice.
- Provide customers with quotations and negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on industry trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Build business for the company by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Attend to client requirements/demands in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Approach potential clients with the aim of winning new business and responsible for making repeat sales to the company's existing customers.
- Promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits.
- Review your own sales performance and find ways to increase profits and minimize costs for the company.
- Provide support, information, guidance to clients and recommend new opportunities and services
- Listen and respond to client requirements in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Make cold calls to arrange meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business
- Negotiate price, specifications, and terms of an agreement on behalf of the company and close deals
- Create detailed proposal documents, as part of a formal bidding process with prospective clients
- Review sales performance and aim to meet or exceed targets
- Contact and meet face-to-face with existing and prospective clients to develop and maintain relationships
- To achieve maximum sales profitability and growth by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services.
- To promote and sell from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 2.1 HND/ B.Sc. or equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Postgraduate Degree will be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of Business Networking is required.
- Able to understand and adhere to the company's regulations and procedures
- Must be flexible in regard to working across all aspects of the business, and long hours to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience (post NYSC).
- Must be Self-motivated for sales, confident, patient, and commercially aware of the Industry trends.
- A competitive streak, who is resilient, with determined approach and the ability to cope with pressure.
- Proficiency in use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Display efficiency in gathering clients and market information
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in speaking and in writing.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize workloads to meet required targets/deadlines
- Analytical ability and numerical skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND.
- Technical Competencies:
- Product Knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Selling Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Result oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lafam Facility ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Internship Opportunity at Easy Rent Nigeria
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng
- Executive Career at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Marketers at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
- Job Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit
- Software Developers at ToLet.com.ng