Our company, Swift Networks is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP – VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers
To manage the Revenue Assurance function and Fraud Management operations of the company.
• The Revenue Assurance Manager responsibilities will be to improve the end-to-end assurance of cost and revenue from source through to wholesale and retail billing, within a controls environment across all revenue streams.
• To develop and implement end to end controls methodology for all products and services relating to all revenue streams.
• To support and deliver in the execution of the Cost and Revenue Assurance for all products and services relating to all revenue streams
To provide comprehensive revenue assurance framework for all company’s revenue streams
•To produce and analyze all B2B reconciliation from Source, through to wholesale and retail billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
• To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business processes and Revenue Assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams.
• To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
• To analyze and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems.
• To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risk across the business functions.
• To provide feedback and analysis to the finance and commercial teams in regard to variances and potential impact on the P&L.
• To champion revenue leakage issues across usage by influencing and engaging key stakeholders on activity and resource requirements necessary to drive revenue maximization
• To provide and support the Revenue, Cost and Margin Assurance coverage for a varied spread of customers with on-going revenue.
• To deliver agreed margin improvement targets and decipher a plan against meeting and monitoring the target outcome.
• To initiate & support process improvement programmes to drive control environment.
•To manage over, under & incorrect charging issues of company’s products / services across all systems.
• To help develop new reporting models and metrics to improve accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of Revenue, Cost and Margin Assurance.
• To actively participate in all go-to-market phase during product launch & changes to identify financial risk to business.
•To actively seek Improvement opportunities in existing process & system for better control environment within the business.
To carry out other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager – Finance and Accounts
• University degree in Finance, Engineering, IT or other related fields with a minimum of second class (upper division)
• Financial, Technology and Operational background 7-10 years’ experience
• Minimum of 6 years Telecom Revenue Assurance experience
• Project management experience
• Attention to details and financial impact
• Experience in revenue assurance or billing processes and ability to document such processes.
• Very Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Expert knowledge of MS office Suite with proven practical experience
• Experience with billing and RA systems
• Experience with management information and financial systems
• Understands the crucial importance of comprehensive RA analysis and be able to make efficient decision based on analysis.
• Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven.
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Reliable and organized – ability to stick to timelines
• Process orientated
• Ability to deal with colleagues at all levels
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here