If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pact Nigeria, located in Abuja, is the Nigerian Country office of Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA. Pact's vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future. Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development."
- The HSS Officer will provide daily program support services ensuring high quality, accuracy and consistency of work to the SPHCOA in coordination with the HSS Advisor.
- The HSS Officer will work in close collaboration with the operations, program staff required to exchange information and support program delivery.
- Support the preparation of materials for staff development including mentoring and training. Participate in the development of work plans, quarterly/periodic/special reports, and other project documentation.
- Inform and improve health indicators at program and portfolio levels in order to strengthen the capturing and communication of health outcomes and impact.
- Monitor implementation and quality of technical health activities in all project areas and develop action plans to address identified gaps.
- Work with other project officers, government officials and facility level personnel to develop and implement capacity building exercises for local civil society and government partners to improve their work and performance.
- Assist in ensuring that project activities proceeds in a timely and successful manner.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- MBBS, or BA in Public Health, Development, Public Administration or another related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience incapacity development of CSOs and/or government
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in developing and managing a budget; experience in developing strategic plans, work plans, fundraising plans, knowledge of sound financial, human resources, and administrative policy and procedures.
- Experience in facilitation and training
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.