Horizia Consulting, a Human Resource Consultancy, positioned to partner with organizations to develop strategic workplaces and increase ROI (returns on investment) in human capital through leading-edge Human Resource Services, High-Impact Training Interventions and innovative Recruitment Services.
Horizia Consulting brings world-class proficiencies and top-notch services to organizations, by providing potent insights needed to address complex human capital challenges. We are value driven, adaptable partners who see things not just by the rules, but through your eyes as well as business demands and committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Our consultants are trusted problem solvers who confront issues without blinders. They are linked by an integrated purpose; to provide an array of practical, flexible and exemplary Human Resource Management and Development Services to promote unified working systems within organizations. Our deep experience, expertise plus access to the latest tools and techniques are guaranteed to add immense value to your organization.
Job Code: (GAH02)
- Estimating the time required to complete graphic designs and providing quotes
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Acting as point of reference for all graphics output.
- Troubleshooting and ensuring the most efficient working practices are achieved.
- Employ visual and creative awareness to help achieve highest production value
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches as and when necessary
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- developing interactive design
- commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
Applicants must possess the following:
- Minimum of OND Degree
- Must have good experience in the use of the following applications: Photoshop, Corel Draw, PowerPoint, Fireworks etc.
- Must be innovative, enterprising and willing to think outside the box
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Experience in Quark Express and Adobe Illustrator would be an added advantage
- Experience: 1-3 years
go to method of application »
Job Code: (CDH02)
- Drives office vehicles for the transportation of authorized personnel;
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres etc; performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean, keeping well the maintenance related records
- Ensures vehicle related documentation for example licenses and insurance policy are acquired and maintained up to date
- Prepares and maintains vehicle related Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
- Ensures that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident
- Ability to perform a variety of repetitive and routine tasks and duties
- Ability to handle a large volume of work possibly under time constraints
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair (for Drivers)
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of protocol (for Drivers)
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of security issues (for Drivers)
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least completed secondary school education and have a School Leaving Certificate
- Possess valid professional driving license
- Have the ability to read and write English
- Have a minimum of 3 years professional driving experience with a reputable organization
- Be clean and decent.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.