Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections-whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time. Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company's inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco. So if your desire to work in leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to make a difference then the Cisco Associate Network Consulting Engineer program (aNCE) is the right challenge for you.
What you will do:
As a Network Consulting Engineer, you’ll be an integral member of the Advanced Services (AS) team, and you’ll be responsible for creating services that help customers manage their networks. You’ll receive in-depth training that builds in skills. Then you’ll apply this knowledge to certification classes that prepare you for a career in technology services. And you’ll build relationships with customers to help them have the very best experience with our solutions.
Day To Day, that means:
- Solving network problems that cross a broad range of technologies
- Building and maintaining relationships with a variety of customers
- Reviewing network requirements and proposing designs to meet business needs
- Consulting to solve problems and determining the best service plan for customers
- Actively engaging in one of the strongest training programs in the business
- Completing the CCNA certification within 5 weeks of employment, completing the CCNP certification within 3 months of employment and the possibility of achieving additional certifications, such as CCDA, CCDP & CCIE written
- Reaching expected milestones throughout the training program
- Challenging ways of working and suggesting improvements and best practice
What we can offer you:
What you will need to succeed
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.