Current Job Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle - Nigeria
Posted on: 13 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Perfetti Van Melle
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company, producing and distributing candies and chewing gums in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Employing over 18.000 people and operating 35 companies throughout the world, Perfetti Van Melle has a true global reach: it is present in the Asia Pacific Region, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas
The industrial adventure of Perfetti Van Melle began many years ago, but it was in March 2001 that the current Group was set up through the merger of Perfetti Spa and Van Melle N.V. In July 2006 the Group acquired the Spanish company Chupa Chups S.A., famous all over the world for its lollypops.
Our brands convey the passion we have for our products. We continuously explore new ways of doing things and innovative ideas that will inspire and delight our consumers worldwide. Our global brands Mentos, Chupa Chups, Alpenliebe gratify, refresh, inspire consumers of all ages around the globe. Other brands are extremely popular in regional markets with innovative tastes that match local preferences.
- To manage the marketing planning cycle to ensure the availability of the brand as per agreed specifications.
- To develop and recommend pricing policies to ensure contribution objectives are consistently met.
- To constantly liaise with Manufacturing and R&D to ensure Product quality and packaging specifications meet the customer’s expectations.
- To design, develop and execute Promotion and Advertising strategies to promote awareness levels and achieve brand equity and brand image.
- To constantly monitor competition, consumer behavior and market trends through Market Research activities and take appropriate actions based on feedback.
- To be overall responsible for implementing all the marketing programs related to the Brand within the agreed Quantity/Quality/Cost/Time parameters.
- To constantly coordinate with Regional sales operations and ensure that all marketing initiatives are field-driven as well as customer and consumer focused.
- To establish and manage excellent relationship with the Advertising agency handling our brands so as to ensure its optimum utilization.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Perfetti Van MelleSimilar Jobs
- Sales Reps at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Data Cataloguer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accounting Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Laboratory Trainees at Dangote Group
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited