We are a Real estate firm and require the services of a Project Manager in our Lagos office.
1. Budget setting, preparation and monitoring on a monthly basis.
2. Fixed Asset register update and maintenance on a regular basis.
3. Liaise with executives of bank to resolve controversial bank charges.
4. Ensure the posting of financial data into the Peachtree software Accounting Software.
5. Monitoring of revenue and expenses in compliance with the stipulated budget.
6. Management of Main/Petty cash at all levels, disbursement and analysis into various expenses heads.
7. General ledger review on all account heads and sub-heads on regular basis.
8. Maintenance of Company Payroll and ensure on regular basis PAYE tax and Pension are properly computed before remittance to appropriate authorities.
9. Manage and preparation of reconciliation of all company’s bank account and ensure proper monitoring the correctness of monthly bank charges / similar interest charges and fees in the bank statement.
10. Directly responsible for the update of all clients / suppliers ledger on a regular basis.
11. Analysis of store receipt and issue to ensure proper classification into various project account by posting into the peachtree accounting software
12. Reconciliation of all site purchase with the store-keepers record to ensure delivery and proper issuance of materials to different projects.
13. Prepare necessary journals for provisions and bank charges for posting.
14. Preparation of project/job profitability report on a monthly basis.
15. Preparation of company’s Trial Balance and Management Account at the end of the accounting year.
Qualification & Experience
1. Minimum of Second Class Lower from a reputable higher institution
2. At least 5 years working experience
3. Strong analytical and mathematical skills
1. Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
2. Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
3. Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
4. Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
5. Participating in arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
6. Constantly source new and viable clients.
7. Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
8. Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
9. Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
10. Carry out individual or designated role in training of new entrants to ensure required level of service standard are maintained.
11. Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
12. Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
13. Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
14. Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
15. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
16. Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
a. Management Policy
b. Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
c. Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
d. Loyalty to the company’s vision
Qualification & Experience
1. Minimum of university graduate from a reputable higher institution
2. At least 2 years working experience in Real Estate Development Firm
3. Strong negotiation, interpersonal and marketing skills
Send your detaild CV to firstname.lastname@example.org