NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our track record of excellence in bespoke technology service provision, outstanding customer service, operational efficiency, flexible costing model and 360o support framework has indeed set us apart from our competitors.
NetPro is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Software/Application developer candidate should be able to translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business.
- The candidate will be responsible for design, development and implementation of web applications - such as mobile phone applications, accounting software, hotel/property management software, office suites or graphics software - and will have in-depth knowledge of at least two computer languages.
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients;
- Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform;
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program;
- Combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
- Conducting testing and installing the program into production;
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
- Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness;
- Dapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
- Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
Knowledge of programming skills is a prerequisite. Among the skills we are looking for:
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, Java, PHP, HTML, .NET, ASP etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- An understanding of business.
- A good team player.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Science or Engineering related course from a reputable university.
- relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years verifiable cognate experience in web application development.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for developing and articulating solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from interaction with relevant business units across the customer's organization.
- Research, identify, establish and manage potential clients within allocated geographic region(s).
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Achieve short and long term business and financial objectives, and to increase sales and market share while maintaining the margin expectations of the region.
- Lead divisional sales and business development initiatives in West Africa.
- Collaborate with and support sales representatives in all regions.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for projects. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide weekly reports and forecasts.
- Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and region marketing plans.
- Work closely with proposal generation group to ensure all offers reflect customer needs, are competitively priced and are submitted on time.
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their IT needs.
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within existing and potential customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of the company
- Profile accounts and establish a clear understanding of business drivers and process control requirements.
- Capture customer key business drivers and ensure inclusion within company’s proposals.
- Maximize revenue and profit from the existing customers.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of progressive sales management experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth in IT.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja with good knowledge of the terrain.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Possess solid communication and presentation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- A good understanding of the overall general IT industry market
- Proven ability to work independently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's via email only to: email@example.com with the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale