Current Recruitment at Sunnet Systems
Posted on: 12 March, 2015
Deadline: 10 April, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Sunnet Systems is an Information and Communications Technology company established to deliver world class information technology infrastructure, solution design and implementation, first class systems support and service delivery level that is constantly raised to exceed customers' expectation and satisfaction.
Everyone in our organization is a professional. We recognize the effect of globalization on the business environment. Businesses today depend on ICT infrastructure to remain competitive, profitable and efficient in their quality of service delivery.
At Sunnet, we willingly take ownership of our clients ICT challenges/initiatives so they can focus on their core businesses. And we do it with a great pleasure.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
We seek a vast and competent Technology oriented personality who can drive our offerings in existing business space and develop new market.
- Grow biz in existing acct by min of 40% and create new biz to the tune 30%.
- Improve profit margin by a min of 15% Demonstrate both product and account management leadership to an aggressive sales team.
- Develop a respectable profile in client management and relationship.
- Contribute to enhancing the corporate brand to internal and external stakeholders.
- Review market and internal conditions and develop sales strategy that grows Sunnet's revenue streams.
- Consistently explore the business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate experience in selling and closing, large, complex, transformational solutions, driving end-to-end solutions.
- Use appropriate performance metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets and KPI's are met or exceeded.
- Set quarterly targets, as agreed with CEO.
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to expectations.
- Develop and execute tactical and strategic sales strategies that leverage existing client relationships and drive win plans.
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programmes for the sales division to ensure organization's sales targets are fully met.
- Maintains a very strong relationship with OEM's
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions