Vacancy at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 12 March, 2015
Deadline: 23 March, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
- B.Sc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's and profile to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- PHP Developer Intern at Tutor.NG
- Job Opportunities at The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Human Resource Executive at Skyline University College (SUC)
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Spanish Teachers Needed at Greensprings School
- Teachers at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Senior Laboratory Technologist at the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI)