Latest Offer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Posted on: 11 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-Inter
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Develop a PQA strategy and review organogram to reflect functional PQA capacity in line with ACF country strategic vision
- Provide support to the review and development of PQA systems and tools, in collaboration with senior technical management and technical advisor teams of ACF and the interagency consortium program M&E Coordinator
- Establish, train and lead PQA setup at country level
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of PQA activities
- Support program monitoring and reporting
- Document good practice from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities
- Represent ACF externally in relevant forums and working groups
Does this description fit you?
You’re a seasoned program quality and accountability professional
- You have a Bachelor of Arts or Science/Bac+4 (or higher) in related International Relations/Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, International Development, Public Health, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Demographics or related field
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role, with minimum 1 year humanitarian experience
- You have experience in designing and leading internal and external evaluation.
You’re a super communicator
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team usinnon-technical termsg.
- You have experience working with colleagues who do not speak your language.
- You are open to discussion and you like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You have contributed to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Action Against Hunger | ACF-InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at The United Nations
- Job Opportunity at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Job Openings at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Communications and Advocacy Manager at IRC - International Rescue Committee
- Advocacy Manager at National Democratic Institute (NDI)
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)