Your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve the set sales targets for assigned territories / region / brands
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the sales in the assigned territories / region
- Keep the Reporting Manager updated on important issues and development in the market
- Develop business relationships in existing accounts and acquire new business opportunities.
- Regular visits to Doctors, hospitals, distributors as specified by company time to time to achieve defied sales targets
- Use the internal tools and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Responsible for overall Customer Satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of minimum 5 Years’ experience, preferably selling hydrophobic IOLs
- Having hands on experience in Sales activities of ophthalmic surgical in reputed organizations
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and oral communication skills. Customer orientation.