Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and the Nigerian Investment Promotion Council as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. At the moment, we routinely do Hyseterectomy, Myomectomy, Cholecystectomy and Appendicectomy laparoscopically. We also do PCNL, Miniperc, Uretero-renoscopy and laser, pneumatic and ultrasonic lithotripsy for kidney stones, laser vaporization and bipolar TURP for the prostate as well as all Gastro-intestinal Endoscopic Procedures
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Works in collaboration with Gynaecologists, Surgeons, Physicians and other medical professionals to deliver anaesthesia for medical and surgical procedures.
- Performs routine patient assessment and care before, during and after surgical procedures
- Prepares patients for anaesthesia, administers and maintains the anaesthesia to ensure hitch-free surgery.
- Supervises and manages all equipment in the hospital required for emergency care.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Registered Nurse Anaesthetist with NMCN
- Must be eager to work under Consultant Anaesthesiologist
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience
- Qualifications and Requirements for Physician Anaesthetics:
- Must be a Medical graduate with MB;BS or equivalent
- Must have additional fellowship qualification in Anaesthesia with the WAEC or the NPMC or equivalent bodies.
go to method of application »
- Our hospital is recognized by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and the Nigerian
- Investment Promotion Council as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery.
- At the moment, we routinely do Hyseterectomy, Myomectomy, Cholecystectomy and Appendicectomy, laparoscopically.
- We also do PCNL, Miniperc, Uretero-renoscopy and laser, pneumatic and ultrasonic lithotripsy for kidney stones, as well as all Gestrointestinal Endoscopic Procedures.
Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
- Establish marketing contacts with corporations, insurers and other third party purchasers of health care services. Conduct presentations to these organisations on the services and facilities of the hospital. Organise direct negotiations and contacts for services with these organisations.
- Establish contacts with appropriate healthcare facilities and health personnel for the purpose of bringing our services to their patients who are referred out of the country at the moment for lack of information on a suitable place like ours for high-tech surgeries.
- To do regular fieldwork to understand and develop sound marketing plans.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduate in any Specialization. MBBS Certification with experience in marketing is an advantage.
- Post graduate degree in Hospital Management / Business / Marketing Management is also an advantage.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience in the hospital, pharmaceutical, healthcare, diagnostics industry.
- Candidates with experience in developing & executing successful commercialization strategies
- Candidates to be considered must be well-spoken, energetic, convincing and presentable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com with scanned passport-sized photograph, as well as scanned copies of all certificates.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale