Randstad Construction Property Engineering - My client is a multi national consultant who operate throughout West Africa and the UK and they have an immediate need for the below position to join their existing team in Nigeria. The company employ a number of ex-pats and local staff in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Reference number: robu - 545555
Job type: Permanent
Civil Engineer (Marine / Infrastructure)
You will report to the operations manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Project Bidding.
- Contract Supervision.
- This role will suit an engineer looking to advance their career and gain overseas experience on multi disciplined projects which will include Marine, Coastal, Oil and Gas as well as infrastructure projects.
- Degree level education - Civil Engineering
- Marine / Infrastructure experience
- IT Literate
- Willing to be based in West Africa (Lagos).
- Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
- We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.
- Engineer / Marine / Oil and Gas.
In return my client will pay a net salary of £ 3,889 per month, provide accommodation, flights, health care etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale