Engineering Jobs at Mar and Mor
Posted on: 11 March, 2015
Deadline: 11 March, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
Mar and Mor is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Identifying customer requirements;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Liaising with clients and contractors;
- Attending meetings on site;
- Qualifying the final product or system;
- Servicing and maintaining Mar & Mor Installations
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish installation standards and specifications.
- Research and analyze customer de specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of installations.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that installations are functioning according to specifications.
- Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable higher institution.
- 3 years post NYSC experience working on MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) Projects.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Ability to manage projects and multi task.
- Team leadership skills.
- Spoken and written communication that is clear logical and well expressed.
- Self confident, handles pressure well and willing to learn.
- Good team member sharing ideas with others and willing to seek help from others.
- Thoughtful organizer and planner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position being applied for as subject of the mail.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mar and Mor Integarted ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager Vacancy at a Building Materials Company - Executive Solutions
- Job Vacancy at the Churchgate Group
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs