Engineering Jobs at Mar and Mor
Posted on: 11 March, 2015
Deadline: 11 March, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Mar and Mor is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Identifying customer requirements;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Liaising with clients and contractors;
- Attending meetings on site;
- Qualifying the final product or system;
- Servicing and maintaining Mar & Mor Installations
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish installation standards and specifications.
- Research and analyze customer de specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of installations.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that installations are functioning according to specifications.
- Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable higher institution.
- 3 years post NYSC experience working on MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) Projects.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Ability to manage projects and multi task.
- Team leadership skills.
- Spoken and written communication that is clear logical and well expressed.
- Self confident, handles pressure well and willing to learn.
- Good team member sharing ideas with others and willing to seek help from others.
- Thoughtful organizer and planner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com with the position being applied for as subject of the mail.
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Executive Drivers at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
- Sales and Customer Relations Officer at the Wood Factory Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Site Architect/ Engineer at Pieach Limited
- Managing Director (MD) at AFRIEX Nigeria
- Credit Control Manager at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited (AMFacilities)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager - Bids and Proposal at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services