Sales and Client Service Executives at Mama Cass
Posted on: 10 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Mama Cass
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mama Cass Restaurant Limited - At Mamacass, our employees enjoy being part of a young dynamic organization where their skills are well leveraged.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill the position below:
- To provide quality sales and customer service that will increase profits and minimize costs for the company.
- Provide customers with quotations and negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on industry trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Build business for the company by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Attend to client requirements/demands in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Approach potential clients with the aim of winning new business and responsible for making repeat sales to the company’s existing customers.
- Promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits.
- Analyze sales reports and customer surveys; prepare budgets and sales forecasts; and determine sales prices and contract terms.
- Review your own sales performance and find ways to increase profits and minimize costs for the company.
- Provide support, information, guidance to clients and recommend new opportunities and services Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on construction industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Listen and respond to client requirements in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Make cold calls to arrange meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business
- Negotiate price, specifications, and terms of an agreement on behalf of the company and close deals
- Create detailed proposal documents, as part of a formal bidding process with prospective clients
- Review sales performance and aim to meet or exceed targets
- Incorporate market research and rating/sales reports into marketing plans and presentations
- Create special sales opportunities specific to each client and apply creative marketing plans to generate new revenue opportunities
- Contact and meet face-to-face with existing and prospective clients to develop and maintain relationships
- To achieve maximum sales profitability and growth by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- To promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 2.2 HND/ B.Sc. or equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of Business Networking is required.
- Able to understand and adhere to the company’s regulations and procedures
- Must be flexible in regard to working across all aspects of the business, and long hours to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience (post NYSC).
- Must be Self-motivated for sales, confident, patient, and commercially aware of Out Door Catering Industry trends.
- A competitive streak, who is resilient, with determined approach and the ability to cope with pressure.
- Proficiency in use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Relevant experience gained in any marketing/sales area involving regular contact with customers
- Must be able to make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide clients with quotations
- Display efficiency in gathering clients and market information
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in speaking and in writing.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize workloads to meet required targets/deadlines Analytical ability and numerical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: All candidates must be resident in Abuja or willing to relocate at their own expense.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mama CassSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services