Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Independently manage projects with high risk and complexity ensuring good profitability and quality. Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation of services. Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the project.
Manages projects ensuring good profitability by efficient cost controlling and resource management. Provides leadership and manages large project teams effectively. Acts as primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship. Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers. Plans and manages internal and external resources. Is responsible for internal and external project reporting. Represents the customer's requirements back to NSN/account team to anticipate new business opportunities.
Management of Financial and non-Financial Performance
• Drives continuous efficiency improvement by
o Project Cost Adherence (PCA) management
o Project Asset Rotation Days (PARD) reduction
o Achieving/ Optimizing contracted operational Program performance such as Network Availability, Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR), Program schedule adherence
o Ensuring efficient Claims Management
• Aims to improve revenue and Gross Margin (GM) by
o capturing Up-sell opportunities
o effective Change Management
Contribution to Service Business
• Contributes by identifying and creating business opportunities
• Contributes during pre-sales and sales/tendering processes
• Contributes in the development of the service business
Program Management Planning
• Ensures Project Target Agreement (PTA) process takes place
• Validates PTA contents
• Plans and manages programs based on Project Management Institute (PMI) principles and processes (initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control, close) and Global Service Business guidelines
• Leads the customization of Global end-to-end operational processes for Program* requirements (e.g. network operations processes, supply chain process, logistics processes, acceptance process etc.) and ensures they are aligned with NSN MoO
• Ensures contract management process is initiated and integrated with Project Management processes, Operational processes and NSN Contract Management policies
Monitoring and Controlling Program Execution
• Monitors and controls
o project targets against the PTA baselines
o Project Management processes (e.g. quality, time management, cost management, scope management, etc.)
o operational visibility to relevant stakeholders (e.g. PMO, Customer) using pre-defined and agreed-to tools
o participation at periodic reviews (e.g. Operational Review Meetings)
o execution of operational processes in line with NSN MoO and applicable Service Business guidelines
o operational KPIs
o KPIs as specified in Service Level Agreements
o execution of the contract management process
o adherence to applicable official guidelines, handbooks and instructions
Updating the Program Management Plan
• Continuously and proactively updates ProgramManagement Plans and Delivery Processes to reflect changing requirements
• Identifies and analyzes risks and opportunities
• Plans and implements risk response actions
• Ensures risks are actively monitored and managed and that risk management plans are updated as needed
• Manages the expectations of Program stakeholders, e.g.
o program organization
o 3rd party vendors (multi-vendor partners)
o CT team
o Order Management and Logistics (OML)
• Sets up and maintains clear and effective internal and external communications with program stakeholders (e.g. customer and project teams)
Leading the Program Organization
• Organizes and leads the Program team/organization
• Performs line management responsibilities, where applicable, such as
o on-boarding/off-boarding people
o managing performance, competence development
Program Closure and Handovers
• Ensures contractual requirements (e.g. Acceptance Testing done, PAC signed by customer) are completed in a timely manner
• Closes the project by collecting Lessons Learned, posting calculations, documenting completion of the PTA, conducting Project Satisfaction Surveys (PSS), etc.
• Facilitates Customer handover activities (e.g. documentation transfer)
• Ensures internal handover (if applicable)
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.