- Provides information technology support services in the delivery of IT Outsourcing business requirement.
- Take a lead in provisioning first level technical support to end users for ITO organisation.
- Manages fault resolutions and attend to requests from the call centre and other end-users.
- Assist in the management of ITO assets life cycle.
- Liaise with the Service Desk team to ensure trouble tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner in line with agreed SLAs.
- Research new technologies and approaches to meeting and exceeding customer needs and proffer recommendations to the Head, User Support.
- Develop and maintain an effective database of historical information about users’ issues in generating pattern of Business activities for decision management.
- Handles a technical lead role in major ITO projects as it relates to the End users
- Liaise with relevant customer’s business units/ team/function in ensuring service expectations is being met.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, User Support.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, User Support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
- At least one year experience of supervising a number of support resources