Interns/NYSC Corpers Recruitment at Leeds Bryan International Limited
Posted on: 10 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Leeds Bryan International Limited
Leeds Bryan International Limited – a one stop global consulting firm is organized to assist both local and global corporations in meeting the challenges of today’s complex business environment. We are experienced in handling a wide variety of assignments from Recruitment and Outsourcing, Human Capital Management and Strategy, Project Management & Training to Organizational Development programs and we offer a wide range of research driven programs tailored to the specific requirements of the individual client, guaranteed to stay and work within budget and delivering on time.
Leeds Bryan International is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Successful candidates will be performing the following tasks:
- Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our business and also Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
- Report findings to the team
- Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
- Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Be creative with an eye for design
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
- Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop,coreldraw or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Willingness to write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
- Experience proofreading and editing and Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Update website, Track website statistics as needed
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Products
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.
Method of Application
Interested and suitaby qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com
Call 01 2120223 for more information.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leeds Bryan International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at SENCE Nigeria
- Account Manager at Career Prime
- Marketing / Business Development Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Administrative Job Vacancy at Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Director General at a Bilateral Business Association - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Administrative Vacancy at SD Capital Resources Limited
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited