Job in an Educational Training Academy via Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 10 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
A newly established Educational Training Academy is looking for an experienced and ambitious Learning and Development Specialist; excellent long term opportunities exist for the successful candidate to grow with the company.
The L&D specialist reports to the Academy Manager, providing essential support in first class implementation of in-house training learning and development interventions/outcomes. The successful candidate must have relevant experience in training and development functions in large corporate environments preferably with international exposure.
- Actively involved to design, map/chart overall group training plan to meet identified needs
- Assist with the annual training needs identification and analysis activities across our partner organizations and develop strategies to close identified gaps.
- Liaise and consult with other entities' training managers to identify individual, group and organizational training needs.
- Integrate identified learning and development needs and ensure these are appropriately scheduled for delivery in line with identified priorities and business needs.
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers.
- Supports and facilitates the formulation and implementation of processes, standards and policies related to training & learning development.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
- Allocate financial resources in the most efficient and effective manner possible by applying continuous cost-control mechanisms.
- Ensures that financial resources are set at an appropriate level to deliver required solutions.
- Scan and benchmark against other companies to identify key areas of opportunity to enhance processes, tools etc.
- Design and facilitate academy courses that will reduce reliance on outsourced training providers but also provide revenue streams.
- Ensure integrity and consistency of all learning processes within the business
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- To work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills
- Confident public speaker.
- Strong organisational skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must have a minimum of 6 - 8 years post-NYSC working experience with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- A first degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools
- Teachers at a British International School - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Director, Work & Physical Planning at the University of Lagos
- External Auditors at the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- College Registrar at the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)