Jobs in a Pharmaceutical and Distribution Company
Posted on: 10 March, 2015
Deadline: 25 March, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
We are a Pharmaceutical and distribution company seeking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Understand all rules and regulation with regards to product registration, licensing and other compliance to regulatory authorities.
- Prepare and submit all documentation related to product registration, licensing and to regulatory authorities.
- Evaluate registration document completeness for preregistration, registration, an recommendation to related department for addition or subtraction according to regulations.
- A Licensed Pharmacist
- Must have experience to manage all registration process
- Must have a business relation with NAFDAC Registration
- Skill Needed: Computer literate, excellent presentation skill and good negotiation
- Based in Lagos
go to method of application »
- Developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and longterm marketing strategy, brand positioning, market segmentation, conducting consumer events, promotion and brand launching, managing profit and loss, market share and profit objectives.
- Track consumer and market insight by reviewing metric such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution.
- Bachelor/Master Degree.
- Experience in brand management at Pharmaceuticals/Consumer goods is a MUST.
- Strong leadership in establishing work priorities for multiple project.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, strive for learning, innovative and have excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate and willing to travel.
- Based in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are require to submit a detailed resume, most recent passport photograph and expected salary within 15 days to this email address: email@example.com
Use the Position applied for as the Subject
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Quality Assurance/Control Officer at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Stresert Services Limited