Travel Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Posted on: 10 March, 2015
Deadline: 13 March, 2015
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Our Client in the Travel & Tour Industry requires the services of a Travel Reservation Officer for immediate employment. Applicants must be interested in a career within the travel industry.
It will be compulsory for the candidate to sit for the IATA exams within a 1 year of commencing the training. In order to show commitment, although subsidized IATA exam fees will be deducted from salary.
Must have a minimum of HND (completed within the last 3 years)
- Applicants must not be over 26 years
- Must be fairly familiar with Lagos environs
- Must be have interest in travel and tourism
- Must live within easy access to Lekki
- Must have completed NYSC ( if applicable)
- Must have at least 5 ‘O’ level credits in 1 sitting ( English and Mathematics included)
- Must be very competent with the computer
- Must be articulate, confident and well spoken
- Must have minimum 3years Travel Reservation experience
- Fluent use of Amadeus and Sabre.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must live within easy access to Lekki, Lagos.
- Hotel booking and Tour packaging experience
- Please do not apply if you do not have the necessary experience.
Method of Application
Applicants with the qualifications below should apply and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm, 13th of March, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Administrative Associate at Ochulo Travel Company
- Job Openings at Ufitfly.com
- Job Vacancies at Finchglow Travels Limited