Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
Posted on: 9 March, 2015
Deadline: 13 March, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Need hands on experience in:
- Site Studio designer and publisher, WMC- Imaging, IRM , Content Recording
- SDLC of website using WCM
- Oracle UCM system related change
go to method of application »
Responsibilities and Skills
Need hands on experience in the following:
- Deployment, Configuration and Administration of Web Center Content servers (Development, Test / UAT and Production) in a clustered environment
- Website migration from environment to environment.
- Installation, Deployment, Configuration (Enable/Disable) of workflows and Customize OWC components.
- User access management, Provide User access based file security and permissions
- Creation of basic UCM design elements like profiles, rules, views, tables, workflows etc.
- Define and implement ACL and other security measures
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resume/CV’s to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Farm Sales Manager at Farmcrowdy Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Productive People Limited
- Tools Administrator at IHS Towers
- Data Entry Clerk at eHealth4everyone
- Information Technology Roles at MicroBoss Technologies Limited
- Senior Specialist - Business Solution at MTN Nigeria
- Field Service Engineer - Large Gas Turbines at Siemens Nigeria
- Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria