Medical Job at King Solomon Hospital
Posted on: 9 March, 2015
Deadline: 20 March, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at King Solomon Hospital
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
King Solomon Hospital, a reputable hospital on the mainland, is looking for the services of Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- To collect and analyze body fluids, and other substances to determine normal or abnormal findings.
- To operate sophisticated equipment and instruments to identify the result.
- To work behind-the-scene, processing laboratory tests that Doctors count on to correctly diagnose and treat patients.
- To identify abnormal blood cells, perform cultures and identify bacteria and viruses and assure safe transfusion of blood products.
- Additionally, you will monitor testing quality and support staff in general lab. Operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc (Lab. Technology) and a minimum of 3 years practical experience with a reputable Hospital/Clinic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person with CV to the address below:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about King Solomon HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG