Medical Job at King Solomon Hospital
Posted on: 9 March, 2015
Deadline: 20 March, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at King Solomon Hospital
King Solomon Hospital, a reputable hospital on the mainland, is looking for the services of Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- To collect and analyze body fluids, and other substances to determine normal or abnormal findings.
- To operate sophisticated equipment and instruments to identify the result.
- To work behind-the-scene, processing laboratory tests that Doctors count on to correctly diagnose and treat patients.
- To identify abnormal blood cells, perform cultures and identify bacteria and viruses and assure safe transfusion of blood products.
- Additionally, you will monitor testing quality and support staff in general lab. Operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc (Lab. Technology) and a minimum of 3 years practical experience with a reputable Hospital/Clinic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person with CV to the address below:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about King Solomon HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Worldclass Multispecialist Hospital
- Deputy Director of Nursing Services at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Head of Accounts at Olive Hospital - Westfield Consulting Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Savealife Mission Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Hillstar Hospital
- Client Service Executives at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Administrative/ Operations Manager at Soteria Eye Clinic Limited
- Latest Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited