Medical Job at King Solomon Hospital
Posted on: 9 March, 2015
Deadline: 20 March, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at King Solomon Hospital
King Solomon Hospital, a reputable hospital on the mainland, is looking for the services of Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- To collect and analyze body fluids, and other substances to determine normal or abnormal findings.
- To operate sophisticated equipment and instruments to identify the result.
- To work behind-the-scene, processing laboratory tests that Doctors count on to correctly diagnose and treat patients.
- To identify abnormal blood cells, perform cultures and identify bacteria and viruses and assure safe transfusion of blood products.
- Additionally, you will monitor testing quality and support staff in general lab. Operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc (Lab. Technology) and a minimum of 3 years practical experience with a reputable Hospital/Clinic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person with CV to the address below:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about King Solomon HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Driver at PathCare Laboratories
- Senior Medical Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Trainee Recruitment at The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology (CAHST)
- Medical Doctor - Dermatology at Workforce Group
- Medical Jobs at Biket Medical Centre
- Current Job Placements at PathCare Laboratories
- Latest Recruitment at Lagoon Hospitals Limited
- Business Development Manager at Synapse Services