Job Opportunities at Learn Africa Plc
Posted on: 9 March, 2015
Deadline: 20 March, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Learn Africa Plc
Learn Africa Plc (formerly Longman Nigeria Plc), the foremost learning resource company in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit:
Locations: Benue, Niger, Abuja, Kano and Kastina.
- Applicants who are willing to relocate or live in the following locations above are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell our books to all levels of education for which they are meant.
- Monitor developments in the education systems of their territories and advise the company appropriately.
- Obtain feedback from end-users.
- Carry out regular market intelligence and write report regular.
- Possess an outgoing personality and be ready to travel extensively.
Qualifications, Skills ad Experience
To qualify, candidates are to possess the following:
- Minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a salesperson in a reputable publishing outfit
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of presentation packages
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications and detailed CV's to: email@example.com
Note: An Area Manager to be based in Kano is also required
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Learn Africa PlcSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer/ Receptionist at Imaginations School
- Customer Care Deputy Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Job Openings at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Training School Administrator at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Current Job Placements at Meadow Hall Consult
- Vice President of Finance at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Senior Relationship Manager at the University of Sunderland
- Student Counselor at PFL Education