If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Learn Africa Plc (formerly Longman Nigeria Plc), the foremost learning resource company in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit:
Locations: Benue, Niger, Abuja, Kano and Kastina.
- Applicants who are willing to relocate or live in the following locations above are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell our books to all levels of education for which they are meant.
- Monitor developments in the education systems of their territories and advise the company appropriately.
- Obtain feedback from end-users.
- Carry out regular market intelligence and write report regular.
- Possess an outgoing personality and be ready to travel extensively.
Qualifications, Skills ad Experience
To qualify, candidates are to possess the following:
- Minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a salesperson in a reputable publishing outfit
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of presentation packages
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications and detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: An Area Manager to be based in Kano is also required