Current Recruitment at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 9 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Unilever
Unilever Nigeria Plc -:Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Main Job Purpose:
- The Code Compliance Officer is responsible for the implementation of Unilever’s Code of Business Principles and Code Policies (the Code) within his or her allocated business unit with a view to achieving operational excellence in enforcing the Code between Unilever employees, customers, contractors and suppliers.
- He/she will monitor / provide direction of investigations from whistle blowers in the business units, including discussion of investigation findings and ensuring implementation of remedial actions and sanctions.
- He/she will manage the business units Code Committee and be a respected and visible Go To person for the reporting of any Code related issues within their business units.
- He/She is part of the Cluster / Global Compliance Network, report to the Cluster Compliance Officer, and be integrated into the business units GC organization with a dotted line to the relevant business units General Counsel(s).
- He/She will line manage dedicated Local Compliance Officer resource(s) while other members of the business units General Consel’s team who double-hat as Code Officers will have a dotted line into him/her.
- Providing support to the Cluster Compliance Officer in their duties.
The Code Compliance Officer must demonstrate the skills and proficiency needed to deploy Unilever’s Code Compliance programme across the MCO for optimal results, in liaison with subject matter experts and consistent with the global Unilever Roadmap for Code Compliance. This covers all areas of Unilever’s “winning with integrity” model – including Countering Corruption; Safeguarding Information; Respecting people and Engaging externally.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UnileverSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Tetra Pak
- Latest Jobs at JMG Limited
- SABMiller Recruiting for Local Category Manager
- Job Vacancies at Platinum Careers
- Job Openings at a Manufacturing Company - Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited