Current Job Vacancies at Jagal Group (FMCG)
Posted on: 9 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, FMCG and Technology industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal Group is a highly respected member of the Nigerian business community and is consistently amongst the leaders of its business sectors. The Company possesses profound knowledge of the country’s social complexities and the political, economic and corporate systems, particularly those of the energy, real estate and manufacturing sectors.The Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations spanning three key sectors in the Nigerian Economy: Oil & Gas, Construction & Real Estate Development, and FMCG Manufacturing. The Group has been growing successfully over the past 40 years and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of Nigeria’s economy.
- Achieve set targets through your SS and SO in your area as directed by your line manager each quarter
- Ensure that all KD’s are adequately stocked for at least a minimum of 10 days to a maximum of 15 days (unless otherwise agreed with your NSM) and never out of stock
- Ensure that the SS and SO attached to you understand and promote the Sub-D scheme in order to retain customer loyalty and further grow the JPL business in their stores
- To expand the distribution of our products by scouting for new KDs from soap/cosmetic or any other product in your assigned area and later deploy accordingly adequate resources to cover it (Finances, staff, CVAN)
- Ensure the team leverages on the strong equity of TETMOSOL CITRONELLA to distribute other Tetmosol variants/categories to grow further the business
- Ensure you understand the drivers and the blockers of your distribution business. Protect the drivers and avoid the blockers to ensure smooth running of your business
- Monitor the competition activity in your area (promotions, pricing, new products launch, in market activation, point of sales material, their KD contacts and route to market strategy etc). This should be backed by invoices or their photocopies
- Recruit ,train and continually coach SS and SO in your area, Build their sales capabilities by continuous adhoc and on field training, Assist the SS in planning and staffing SO’s correctly to achieve the sales target
- Ensure that your SS and SO abide by the routing, service properly and continuously the customers assigned to them and complete on daily basis the customer card at hand without any manipulation or falsification of data
- Ensure you understand and utilize smartly the different sales reports issued by customer service to monitor the performance of your team and KD’s in your area ( KDSSR,SIMSSR, DSR, MSR , SUB-D PERFORMANCE REPORT) and thereafter take corrective action (chase them, increase or decrease the target, change them etc)
- Ensure you spot check on daily basis with SIM managers and KD representatives if the SO’s are reconciling stock and cash on daily basis and take immediate corrective measures if needed (inform NSM, CS, issue warning letter etc).
- You will also be responsible for any loss /shortage of cash or stock above what can be recovered from SS and SO and this will be deducted from your salary and incentive.
- Ensure you control the sales float given to your SS as well as to his team ensure that all expenses are supported by genuine receipts/invoices. You will be directly responsible for any manipulation or failure to submit any expenses without backup.
- Ensure you have succession planning for yourself and all SS and SO’s under you and should update the list on quarterly basis and submit to the NSM to ensure continuity of business
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Area Sales Manager at Dogans Sugar Limited
- Jobs at Unihold
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- HVAC Technicians at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- HR Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Sales Representatives - UPS at JMG Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Graduate Quality Control Trainee Recruitment