Our client, The University of Lagos Holding Company (UNIHOLD) is a fully registered private limited liability company with several subsidiaries, including, University of Lagos Ventures Limited, University of Lagos Press & Bookshop Limited and the University of Lagos Pharmaceutical Limited.
Due to restructuring, UNIHOLD is looking to recruit an MD - Bookshop and Press to manage the overall direction and coordination, for all aspects of the Business including strategic planning, internal organization, human resource and financial management.
The aim of each subsidiary is to maintain and promote vigorous and sustainable growth based on delivering a high quality service to its clientele.
The challenges are fresh, the atmosphere is high energy and the growth opportunities are endless. Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced work environment? We are on the look out for you.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIRED
- The Prospect must demonstrate:
- Good Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills
- Highly developed leadership and general management skills
- A strong lateral thinker whose natural default is to create and/or encourage innovative solutions to challenges and problems
- Keen intellect and strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and pursue solutions swiftly
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.