Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Siemens Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID 192976
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers - Nigeria
function: Power Generation Services
Siemens Employee - Full time only
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing with results all aspects of aftermarket service for Siemens Small Gas Turbines (SGT), Aeroderivative Gas Turbines (AGT) and Compressors on assigned customer fleet.
- Executing the project within the defined requirements (cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
- Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
- Outage planning and confirmation of outage plan from customer.
- Ensuring resource planning and availability including spare parts and manpower.
- Ensures that the the project status and progress is effectively communicated to Siemens management and to the customer. developes communication plan.
- Serves as the single point of contact to the customer and coordinates communication between Siemens internal functional areas and other product areas involved in the project.
- Manages and negotiates VO's and other changes to the contract within the scope of work.
- Ensures that project risks are identified and managed throughout the entire life cycle of the project.
- Maintains master issue list and lesson learnt document.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's or HND in Engineering.
- 5-7years of project management experience.
- Must demonstrate good understanding of project management fundamentals techniques and standards.
- Preferable with Project Management Professional (PMP) certification for external candidates or PM@siemens C-project certification for internal candidates.
- Expert product knowledge of all product including field service experience as mechanical or controls FSR.
- Good understanding of installation & commissioning processes.
- Good leadership ability within a matrix team environment and contributes significantly to team performance.
- PC skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, project scheduling with MS project and/or Primavera.
- Previous working experience in aftermarket service of rotating equipment (turbines, compressors) will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.