Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) with its head office in Abuja. HIFASS has a mission of enhancing population health in Africa by collaborating with partners to promote public health. HIFASS does not discriminate on the basis of physical handicap, religion or state of origin. HIFASS, People to People Health Foundation Nigeria (PPHFN), Calabar Arch-Diocesan Action Committee on AIDS (CAACA) and Catholic Diocese of Abakaliki Succor and Development Services Initiative (SUCCDEV) are interested in hiring qualified and experienced individual to fill the position for her project, Local OVC Partners in Nigeria Region 3 (LOPIN 3) in Ebonyi States.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- S/he will work under the supervisor of the OVC Advisor to monitor and support LOPIN 3 CBOs/FBOs sub grantees in Ebonyi state to implement OVC program.
- Participate in development, management and review of CBOs/FBOs program activities
- Carry out periodic visit to program sites within the selected LGAs and wards in Ebonyi state
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Health related discipline or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 1-2 years post qualification experience in a Non-governmental organization
- Ability to use Microsoft words, excel and power point package
- Good communication and report writing skill.
go to method of application »
- The receptionist will provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks, under the supervision of the Admin Assistant.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring visitor logbook and issuing visitor badges/tag pass
- Provides callers with information such as organization address and other relevant information.
- Greets and directs visitors to the organization
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- OND/NCE or higher qualification
- 1-2 years in related working experience
- Good oral and written communications skills.
go to method of application »
- Under the general supervision of the Director of Finance and Administration, this position provides fiscal and administrative management services for award.
The manager's responsibilities encompass abroad range of activities:
- Responsible for the proper setup of awards in the financial system
- Coordinating the reporting process and preparing financial reports to donors, primarily at the close out of the award.
- The major responsibilities of this position is to supervise, maintain and actively manage the necessary post-award sub-grant systems in accordance with the relevant positions in the sub-award documents.
- Provide programmatic and regulatory management of grants, including documentation of protection assurance, tracking due dates for activities, issuing grant agreements and tracking interim, annual and final grantee reports
- Evaluate and produce written responses to donor and HQ inquiries
- Review grant proposals for completeness
- Build and maintain relationships with the local partners and finance staff of the CBOs, FBOs and other local NGOs in the Consortium.
- Carry out inductions and staff trainings for finance procedures, donor requirements etc.
- Develop sub grant tools and build the capacity of sub-grantees finance officers on the usage.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is required. An advanced degree in Business and/or professional certification (CPA; CMA) is preferred
- Minimums of 5 years of progressively responsible Accounting experience
- Computer proficiency in spreadsheets, database, word-processing and internet applications
- Ability to interpret and apply various policies and procedures independently
- Demonstrate administrative experience including the ability to coordinate, monitor and financially manage sponsor activities.
- Experience with sponsor grant and contract financial management in Global Health sector in particular USIAD and other USG entities
- Prior experience in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ability to interpret business policies procedures and explain the best practice to use to a diverse audience.
go to method of application »
- The Advisor serves as technical resource on gender and sexual diversity for HIV/AIDS activities including but not limited to policy development and advisory services, research and content development, practice advocacy, management and coordination.
Program Development and Advisory Service:
- Provide direct advisory and technical support to program in areas of HIV and gender and sexual diversity
- Provide advice and technical support in development of programmatic focus to address stigma and discrimination against people living with HIV
- Provide technical support to ensure the involvement of people living with and affected by HIV in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of program.
Research and Content Development:
- Lead program content development of normative standards and approaches on HIV, gender and sexual diversity.
- Research and understand concepts to foster improved adherence to human rights treaties and obligations under international agreements.
- Contribute experience and expertise to the formulation of new programmatic activities, documenting practice and cross-practice experience and lesson learned in the country.
- Promote regional and local partnering and exchange, through HIV information learning network.
- Support networking among partners, including the identification of external support providers
Management and Coordination:
- Contribute to team strategy development, work planning and M&E plan from gender and sexual diversity perspective
- Promote knowledge management to enrich the content base for AIDS response strategies by documenting practice experience, lesson learned and replicable tools from applied initiatives.
- An advance University Degree in a Development area - Social Science, Political Science, Public Administration, Public Health or Epidemiology.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of overall relevant professional experience as well as a proven professional record in the practice area.
- Proven professional credibility, as well as senior - level working experience in governmental, multilateral or civil society.
- Organisation, n both developed and developing countries is highly desirable.
- Experience in leading/managing knowledge product development and dissemination
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in only one attachment (MS word document) to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of the post applied for as the subject of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale