Our client is a multinational consumer goods business. they manufacturer and distribute some of the most familiar household name products in the world. Operating in (5) core categories including food & nutrition and electronics. They employ over 6500 people across Africa, Europe, Asia and North America.
They currently have a requirement for a Brand/Marketing Manager for there Nigeria operations within there food & nutrition. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing you will be required to;
- Create and implement product and brand development plans.
- Plan annual and 5 year budget plan and delivery
- Plan and execute customer insight and sales channel activation
- Coordinate supplier price negotiation and cost control
- Plan, advertise and promote all marketing activities
- Ideally you will have a degree in marketing or a commercial related discipline
- Have between 8-10 years experience in a marketing or senior brand management role, ideally in the food & nutrition or FMCG industry.
- Have strong numerical skills
- Possess good analytical and people management skills
- Be flexible and able to changing market and business conditions
- Have excellent computer software application skills