Career in a Logistics Company via Bryden Consulting Limited
Posted on: 5 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Bryden Consulting Limited
Bryden Consulting is recruiting a Head HR for a logistic company.
Experience 8-10 years
Location Lagos ikeja
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Application email is email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bryden Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Officers at a Logistics Company - Pivotage Consulting
- Logistics Supervisor at a Leading Integrated Maritime Service And Logistics Company - Workforce Group
- Ticketing & Reservations Executives at KHNL Travels & Tours Limited
- Transport Manager at Mario Consulting Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Graduate Finance Officer at a Clearing and Forwarding Company - Pivotage Consulting
- Accountant at A Logistics And Leasing Company - 25th And Staffing
- Senior Commercial Officer at a Leading Logistics Firm - Fosad Consulting