Job in a Group of Companies (Agriculture, Manufacturing and Construction)
Posted on: 5 March, 2015
Deadline: 18 March, 2015
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client is a group of companies with varied interests in different sectors such as Agriculture,Manufacturing and Construction.They are looking to fill the position below:
- To identify, research, plan, and create new markets for proposed business opportunities that are aligned with the subsidiaries strategic objectives and goals.
- Initiates and implements business development strategies and plans to ensure that the company proactively identifies and invests in emerging and future business opportunities in the operating environment
- Scans the business landscape and evaluates market opportunities, competition and other macro-environmental challenges to enable identification of business opportunities for the Group to make business case decisions on investments in projects, products and services
- Develops project initiatives from assessments of business and market opportunities, competition and macro-environmental challenges for the company s products and services
- Monitors developments and trends in the business environment, especially the target sectors, analysing the impact on the company s business and products and develops appropriate response strategies
- Develops strategies for exploring new business opportunities and coordinates plans for converting such into new revenue streams for the company
- Coordinates the conduct of due diligence on identified opportunities and by the company
- Builds and maintain high level contacts with current and prospective customers, government and other business partners
- Works with legal department to ensure that new businesses and contracts are properly registered and relevant documentation or agreement perfected/executed
- Maps out strategies and plans for the management of approved projects including drafting of budgets, determination of timelines, quality parameters, financing requirements and limitations, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
- Presents Progress Report on project performance to sponsor.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Project and change management skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- First degree in Engineering/ Business Administration/Finance or related discipline
- MBA or related Master s degree.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in a multi-national or conglomerate with at least 5 years as an analyst.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistant at PKP Block
- Female Secretary/Receptionist at Graystone Solicitors
- Technical Superintendent at Harps MLS
- Executive Assistant at Air Separation
- Logistics Officer at AIM Group
- Latest Vacancies at AIM Group
- Job Vacancies at AIM Group
- Jobs at Space TM Nigeria