Job in a reputable Microfinance Bank via Electronic Payplus Limited
Posted on: 5 March, 2015
Deadline: 20 March, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic Payplus Limited - Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by Leveraging on Technology, is currently recruiting for a dynamic, flexible and experienced Personnel who is able to work independently with little or no supervision to lead our accounting department to fill the position below:
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Preparation of 5 years financial plan / forecast.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all monthly and quarterly reports to shareholders, regulator etc.
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financials
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Must have 5 Years financial services experience preferably Microfinance or Loans
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting Software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com Candidate should use the position they are applying for as the subject of their mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Entry-level Customer Service Officers
- Female Sales Role At An Investment, Securities And Trading Company - Worforce Group
- Accountants at a Reputable Financial Service Company - Petros Consulting LLC
- PayConnect Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Career Opportunities at OneFi
- Graduate Sales Executives at a MicroFinance Bank - Workplace Centre Limited
- Career Opportunity at CitiBank
- Job Openings at CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited