Job Title: SWE Trainer/ Lead Field Service Engineer Job
Job Number: 1421387
Business Segment: Energy - Oil & Gas
Career Level: Experienced
The SWE Trainer/Lead Field Service Engineer will be in charge of
pre-defined operation, installation, maintenance, testing, training,
adjustment; troubleshooting proactive support and representation and
technical assistance based on good engineering, manufacturing,
installation and operation practices as applicable to upstream oil
exploration/production equipment and in accordance with contractual work
- Operation, Installation, maintenance, commissioning, health check and trouble shooting of following
SWE equipment (Conventional, Commodity, Multibowl, MSNT, QCS or
CWCT); in accordance with the company’s recommended procedures, methods
- Comprehensive job pre-planning including
all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), &
technical work scopes applicable to assignments.
- Use of
company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of
packing list, bill of materials, drawings, prior job reports etc
Proactive interface between all functions of the company and our
customers concerning technical, operational & EHS challenges as
applicable to any Field assignment
- Performing Coaching of entry level FSE’s; asses their technical competences and make appropriate recommendations
- Carrying out root cause analysis on incidents and present report-out.
Analyzing or contributing to analysis and update of operating
service procedures (OSP’s) and other supporting technical
- Timely completion of all post job and
administrative duties including but not limited to customer and service
reports, timesheets, job debriefs and tooling tracking.
Safe & compliant performance of all activities in line with the
company’s and our customer’s environmental health & Safety (EHS)
guidelines and procedures
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach
- Working on rotation of 28/28, with tendency to extended work shifts if required
- Tracking and ordering spares as required
- Training and mentorship of national field engineers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
- Good knowledge of English language
- 5 years Surface/Offshore/Land rig experience with Vetco Equipments
- Completed requirement for entry and professional level FSE certification.
- Qualified as Professional FSE in at least two product lines
- Demonstrated personnel management and leadership skills
- Excellent Customer relations skills
- Served as the primary customer interface on at least 3 jobs
- Lead pre-job preparation efforts and briefs and conducted post-job debrief.
- Safety & Integrity Role Model with demonstrated ability to positively influence others
- Recognized and sought after for having a high level of competence in assigned Product Line(s).
- Ability to analyze and update Operating Service Procedure (OSP’s) and other supporting technical documentation
- Able to carry out route cause analysis on incidents and present report-outs
- Demonstrated consistency in use of Wels/Epims/Pre-Job Planning
Perform coaching of entry and professional level FSE’s asses their
technical competence and make appropriate recommendations
- Flawless Integrity & Safety Record
- Ability to analyze and update Operating Service procedure (OSP’s) and other supporting technical documentation
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Job Title: Customs & Compliance Leader, Europe & Africa Job
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1470033
Business Segment: Energy Oil & Gas
Career Level: Experienced
Postal Code: AB23 8GD
The main objective of the customs & compliance leader is to
guarantee that all GE O&G Europe & Africa import/export
operations are performed in a timely, cost effective and compliant
The role involves working in a global team and reports directly to the Regional Logistics Manager.
Main Tasks and Activities:
Provide advice and project leadership in the development and
implementation of Customs regulations, and other government agency
requirements affecting imports in the region, for purposes of assuring
lawful and cost-effective import operations.
- Interface with global suppliers and customers to communicate and implement Customs requirements.
- Translate into customs operating procedures customs requirements applying into the region.
- Interview and select national Customhouse brokers.
Manage brokers to facilitate compliant Customs entry declarations on
behalf of business; audit broker's operation for compliance and
integrity on behalf of business divisions.
- Lead execution
of complex customs import transactions into African countries to
guarantee on time delivery and overall client satisfaction.
Monitor regulatory changes affecting Customs requirements into the
region and translate changes into operational procedures. Conduct
training as required for company employees in the region.
- Act as first point of contact in the region to escalate Customs red flag.
Cooperate with International Trade Team in the resolution of customs
compliance red flags, customs audits, customs internal reviews.
Identify opportunities for Customs duty/tax reduction in the region
and lead the implementation of customs programs such as Authorized
Economic Operator (AEO), centralized customs clearance, simplified
procedures, customs regimes etc.
Bachelor’s degree and minimum of strong experience in Customs
Operations in Europe & Africa with particular focus on African
Countries (Angola, Nigeria and Egypt)
- Previous Project
management experience with a demonstrated ability to lead implementation
of complex project as well as manage teams effectively.
- Demonstrated aptitude both managing and prioritizing multiple project and initiatives.
Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple
levels functions: able to deliver messages effectively verbally and in
- Ability to communicate using English
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Strong PC skills with working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Customs Compliance experience
- Proven track record of success implementing complex project in the region
- In country customs operational experience in one of the African Country such as Nigeria, Angola
- Strong organizational, inter-personal skill and demonstrated teamwork skill.
- Ability to work within a matrix organizational environment
- Dependability: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed and fulfilling obligations
Accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and effectively
with high-stress situation, This includes continuing to preserve and
remaining calm in a challenging or frustrating circumstances
Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and
personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing
- Clear Thinking: Simplifying strategy into
specific action with clear accountability, making decisions with speed
and accuracy based on the vest available information, and communicating
clearly and concisely
CLICK HERE TO APPLY