- Work as a senior project manager in a large-scale OSS project which is to integrate Huawei OSS solution to customer environment, and take the primary responsibility for the final success of the project. It includes:
- Planning of resources, budget, schedules, execution and release
- Risk understanding, management and mitigation
- Communicate & coordinate with both Huawei internal and external customers, and ensure project issues are solved smoothly
- Motivating the project members and stakeholders, and driving a good team spirit also in difficult times
- Quality management of project deliverable
- Work together with solution architect in OSS project from technical perspective, this includes
a) Presale support on RFP/RFI, SOC response, high-level solution/proposal, etc.
b) Communicate with customer on business requirement clarification & determination, and manage as inputs to project scope
c) Support solution architect to determine OSS solution high-level design
d) Participate the technical review on project deliverables, for example, design document, UAT test scenario, test case, etc
e) Support on technical issue solving
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree holder in computer science/ software engineering or higher, and has over 6 years working experience in the field of telecommunications or IT related areas.
- Over 3 years experience in the field of project or program management, and especially the experience as project manager in large scale project or complex project of telecom domain. PMP certification is a good plus.
- Has strong and proactive personality, and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration with internal team and external customer, and can get things done smoothly
- In-depth knowledge of the following domains below is an added advantage:
- Excellent at service integration for global service providers
- Overall and deep understanding of telecom OSS/BSS/CRM, particularly in OSS area
- Good understanding of network technologies (Wireless, wire-line, FMC/IMS)
Fluent in spoken & written English. And able to travel frequently and in long-time period.