The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Our major driving force is our deep seated passion to improve performance using the best possible initiative ideas, supporting our clients to improve and modify, exceeding expectations and in the end creating ultimate satisfaction. We are constantly on the edge of transforming, as we believe that nothing is impossible.
JOB SUMMARY: To track and report on the progress of all company's projects.
• Assist in the design and development of Project Monitoring tools, templates and standards, in line with Company approved Project Management methodology
• Draft and obtain approval for Installation Project plans, including a work plan as well as a scope and approach document
• Manage and monitor Project scope, time, quality and budget as part of the end-to-end project management process
• Manage and co-coordinate project and ensure proper product installation
• Liaise with in-house and clients’ architects to ensure products are properly installed according to drawing specification
• Generate and circulate Project Exceptions report, highlighting installation policy and procedural violations
• Project Planning & Control
• Quality Control
• Scope Definition & Management
• Installation management
• Relationship Management
• Customer Satisfaction Measurement
JOB SUMMARY: To conduct independent examinations of the financial, operational and process systems of company’s business units
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations, and management policies
• Review data about assets and its utilization, net worth, liabilities, stock, income, and expenditures.
• Review of bank reconciliation statement
• Review liabilities and stock data
• Conduct pre audit test of all expenditures
• Analyze and review of creditors statements
• Conduct periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the internal control system, implement any changes necessary to ensure the integrity of the system in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
• Evaluating projects profitability and reporting the deviations and risk to management
• Financial Accounting
• Management Accounting
• Policy Formulation & Implementation
• Cost Management
• Financial Systems Savvy
• Budgeting & Budgetary Control
• Tax Management
• Financial Modeling
• Financial Reporting
Interested and suitably qualified candidate should click here to apply online.