Vacancy in an Industrial Printing Organization via Stresert
Posted on: 4 March, 2015
Deadline: 19 March, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of growth and expansion, the service of a graphic artist is required.
The ideal graphic designer will responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash etc;
- developing interactive design;
- Must be IT savvy
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND/HND/ Bsc).
- Must have 4 – 5 years work experience as a core graphic artist.
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
SAMPLE OF WORK & SOFTWARE:
- · It is required that you attach past samples of work done.
- · A list of software packages that candidates are expert with/ or have made use of in the past should be listed on the CV.
- · The above is very important; applicants who do not compile with the above will not be assessed for the role.
Method of Application
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘GRAPHIC ARTIST’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Please be guided.
- Salary is attractive.
- Application closes Monday 19th March, 2015
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Fresh Jobs at CEOAFRICA
- Latest Recruitment at MultiChoice
- Digital Marketing & Sales Manager at Freeme Digital Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Do Media Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Maxima Productions Company
- Jobs at Media Trust Limited
- Job Openings at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)