Vacancy in an Industrial Printing Organization via Stresert
Posted on: 4 March, 2015
Deadline: 19 March, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of growth and expansion, the service of a graphic artist is required.
The ideal graphic designer will responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash etc;
- developing interactive design;
- Must be IT savvy
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND/HND/ Bsc).
- Must have 4 – 5 years work experience as a core graphic artist.
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
SAMPLE OF WORK & SOFTWARE:
- · It is required that you attach past samples of work done.
- · A list of software packages that candidates are expert with/ or have made use of in the past should be listed on the CV.
- · The above is very important; applicants who do not compile with the above will not be assessed for the role.
Method of Application
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘GRAPHIC ARTIST’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Please be guided.
- Salary is attractive.
- Application closes Monday 19th March, 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Content Curation Manager at iflix Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Administrative Manager at Okhma Global Limited
- Advert Sales Manager (TV Media) at Stresert Services Limited
- Bureau Chief at Thomson Reuters
- Creative Writers at naijagoodmusic.com
- Content Writers at Iconway Media Limited
- Graphic Designer at Monkey Media Limited