Job Opportunity at AppZone Limited
Posted on: 4 March, 2015
Deadline: 17 March, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
AppZone is recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an experienced, hands-on User Interface/Experience (UI/UX) Designer with a passion for innovation, creativity, quality and bringing new capabilities that inspire users.
- Originating innovative and effective front-end interaction experiences and data visualizations
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Applies graphic/visual design to interfaces, including creating icons, updating layouts, and enhancing displays; insures consistent application across products and features in line with AppZone brand in each market.
- Work closely with developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through
- Discover, design and build new user experiences to drive the next generation of portals, applications and Web properties, including mobile.
- Design visually stunning, cutting-edge graphics, animations and interactions for Web sites, portals and applications.
- Produce visual assets needed by development team.
- Contribute to building the Company brand on portals, applications, mobile apps and Web sites by executing user interface design consistently on all deliverables.
- Create wireframes and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Research and communicate trends and best-practices related to visual design and branding.
- Minimum 2 years experience designing for Web, applications and mobile following user-centered design principles.
- Degree in Computer Science, Web design, interaction design, multimedia, visual design, design or related field.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team, external and internal clients.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure, meet deadlines and proficiency with time management.
- High energy and positive attitude with interest in learning new technology and skills.
- Ability to work with developers to make design concepts a reality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with graphic design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A general understanding of user-centered design methodology and human factors principles.
- Design concepts for the information architecture, navigation, page layout, information displays and interactional components of Web sites and mobile applications.
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers and platforms and using browser-specific development tools (ex: Firefox/Firebug, IE/Web Developer Tools, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of accessibility principles and techniques, experience developing accessible user interfaces is a plus.
- Knowledge of video, motion graphics, HTML5 Canvas and photography is a plus.
- Experience working within Agile is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineered System Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Information Technologies at an International Technology Consulting Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Software Developers at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Network Engineering Manager at Ngcom Network Solutions Limited
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Tax Analyst at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Web Developer at GoMyWay