Career Offer at Intermatics Software Services
Posted on: 4 March, 2015
Deadline: 30 March, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Intermatics Software Services
Intermatics Software Services is a professional software company that creates and maintains professional web based software products. We are the creators of StoreMantis.com and MPScout.com.
Intermatics Software Services is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Description/ Requirements
- We require the services of a personal assistant to our Managing Director.
- Applicant must be smart, well dressed, well spoken and hardworking.
- Applicant must be willing and able to learn new computer skills and technologies.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Learning and implementing webrelated technologies.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Intermatics Software ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Jobs at Packetclouds Consults
- Business Development Officers at Netspex Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer at My Kustoma Innovative Technology Limited
- Job Opening at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage