Current Vacancy at System Waves Technologies
Posted on: 4 March, 2015
Deadline: 2 April, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at System Waves Technologies
System Waves Technologies is a subsidiary of Superstakers Entertainment Company. System Waves Technologies is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) firm located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. We are also a firm of ICT consultants, System developers and System integrators providing ICT services to customers cutting across the public and private sectors of the economy including the Nigeria government, Business communities etc.
System Waves Technologies was incorporated under companies and Allied Matters Acts 1990, with C.A.C. Certificate registration number of BN 2213046. We aim to provide our esteemed customers with ICT solutions that will help leverage their ICT investments to achieve their business objectives. System Waves Technologies commenced business with vast experience and expertise spanning a wide range of ICT platforms and architectures. At System Waves Technologies, we have a passion for ICT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store.
- Maintains inventory.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date
- Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents
- Communicates with others in order to receive or transmit information
- Oversees the delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinates special deliveries by transmitting the necessary details to the persons concerned
- Receives, stores and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions
- Graduate Qualification.
- A minimum of second class lower division/Equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years working relevant experience.
- Must be residing in Lagos.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Basic Mathematics and Analytical skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Must be professional, resilient, reliable and capable of identifying problems and finding solution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (Resume) electronically to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about System Waves TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts