Job at The Center for Peace Studies (CPS), Usmanu Danfodiyo University
Posted on: 4 March, 2015
Deadline: 10 March, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Usman Danfodio University
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Center for Peace Studies (CPS), Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUS) is seeking for well-motivated individuals for its collaborative project with the School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution, George Mason University, Virginia. The project "Strengthening Graduate Education in Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution in Northern Nigeria" is sponsored by the United States Institute of Peace (USIP).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job ID: 872086
- The PCI leads the instruction, curriculum design and development component of the CPS project.
- The ideal candidate must be experienced in teaching and designing instruction materials at the tertiary education level.
- The PCI reports directly to the Director of the Center for Peace Studies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads instruction and curriculum development activities of the CPS project.
- Teaching, curriculum designs and development in peace and conflict studies (PCS)
- Integration of theories, research and practices in teaching and curriculum development.
- Design experiential learning and reflective practice activities for inclusion in PCS academic curriculum.
- Applicants must be working towards a PhD Degree or a PhD holder in Peace and Conflict Studies or relevant disciplines such as Development Studies, Sociology, Psychology, History, Political Science or Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in teaching and curriculum development in tertiary institutions.
- Ability to demonstrate facilitation and leadership skills in working in a competitive academic environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letter, Resume/CV and writing samples to: email@example.com
For more enquries or questions about this position please email Ernest Ogbozor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Usman Danfodio UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Teachers at Brickhall School
- Provost at the Federal College of Forestry
- Training Services Coordinator at the IDMANN Institute
- Account Assistant at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Administration Manager at Bridge International Academies
- College Librarian at College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti
- Montessori Assistant French Teacher at a Reputable Montessori School - Jemi Neil Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Bridge International Academies