Career Opportunity at Etisalat
Posted on: 4 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Design, Development and Implementation of Corporate Connectivity Solutions for the Corporate and SME Market
Project Manage Corporate Connectivity Projects for medium and large corporates.
- Responsible for driving Enterprise Connectivity Targets (Revenue and Connections)
- Define Roadmap for Corporate Connectivity, utilizing both wired and wireless media
- Ensure Implementation of Network Technologies (Last-Mile Technologies, IP/MPLS Backbone, 3G and LTE Connectivity, Satellite Technologies) to support various connectivity scenarios for corporate or SME.
- Project Management: Supervise and manage all corporate connectivity and ICT deployment projects for large and medium corporates
- Develop and launch solutions for low-bandwidth SME Connectivity solutions.
- Develop process framework for delivering enterprise connectivity solutions
- Develop Solutions and Processes for Etisalat Sure Signal Program - ensuring Etisalat Signal is available at all key corporate locations and SME Hubs in Nigeria
- Develop and Manage ICT 3rd Party Partner Frameworks for providing the following services to corporates:
- Last-Mile Solution Vendors
- End-User ICT Solution Deployments
- Professional Services, Solution Design, and Consulting
- University or equivalent degree in Technology: engineering, IT, Computer Sciences, or other numerate/technical discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience in any of the following areas:
- Network Design and Architecture
- ICT Solutions Design and Architecture
- Preferably with any of the following firms: ICT Service Providers, Telcos, and Tier-1 Carriers.
- Good relationship management experience may be an advantage, either from a Pre-Sales or Key Account Management perspective.
- Good knowledge of Telco infrastructure, services, systems and processes.
- Business processes and Strategic planning implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc