Philips is a multinational company with activities in healthcare, lighting and consumer life style. Philips is a public company listed at the New York and Amsterdam stock exchange. Philips is active in more than 100 countries around the globe. It‘s headquarters
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has presence in seven other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Algiers, Casablanca, Cairo, Lagos, Nairobi and Tunis. Philips Africa is definitely one of the growth drivers for Philips.
Aim of the job:
Responsible for managing sales and marketing activities within Philips’ Personal Health reseller segment, (Traditional Trade) establishes a professional working relationship, builds excitement for the Philips Brand, drives the implementation and execution of demand generation activities as well as Philips Partner Program deployment within their accounts, increases sales effectiveness and skills of resellers
Business Objectives and Responsibilities
- Analyses and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic
- Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
- Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders
- Analyse sales and market data to generate timely insights.
- Analyse market/channel investments done where required.
- Complete required sales dashboards as stipulated schedules
- Generate trends and forecast sales for the region on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly business review templates and presentations for the region.
- Self-driven, result oriented and Very Comfortable with numbers
- Excellent in data analysis (analytics) and synthesis
- Excellent in PowerPoint and Excel, able to create spreadsheets model
- Proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should have good consultative selling skills and channel sales experience
- Team player with a friendly and positive disposition and can communicate and mingle at all levels
- Should be able to conduct product portfolio presentations and seminars to the distributors and customers
- Should have a Bachelor or Master education
- Aware of the local market competition and pricing and supplier base.
- Must be willing to travel nationwide
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.